Wednesday 5 November 2014

Musical Moments 5th November 2014

This weeks featured show is Rent. I've loved Rent since I discovered it a few Christmases ago. It has so many wonderful sing along songs. As always, the songs from the featured show are starred in the list below.

Book of Mormon - Hello
Oliver - Boy For Sale
*Rent - Seasons Of Love
Smash - Let Me Be Your Star
Les Miserables - Stars
*Rent - Rent
Hercules - Gospel Truth/Main Titles
West Side Story - Jet Song
*Rent - You'll See
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - Sugar Daddy
Glee - Isn't She Lovely
Glee - Rumour Has It/Someone Like You
Matilda - The Hammer
Godspell - All For The Best
Top Hat - Cheek To Cheek
Michael Courtney - Close Every Door
Donny Osmond - Luck Be A Lady
Fiddler On The Roof - Tradition
*Rent - Will I
Judy Garland - Get Happy
Chicago - Mister Cellophane
*Rent - I'll Cover You
Marilyn - Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend
*Rent - I Should Tell You
*Rent - La Vie Boheme B
Sound Of Music - 16 Going On 17
Dreamgirls - Love You I Do
Smash! - Never Give All The Heart
*Rent - Take Me Or Leave Me
Wicked - One Short Day
Elaine Paige - As If We Never Said Goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment