Wednesday 12 November 2014

Musical Moments 12th November 2014

There was no featured show this week, just a whole lot of good sing along music!

Pure Imagination - Willy Wonka - Gene Wilder
Let's Face The Music & Dance - Fred Astaire
Ol' Man River - Showboat
All I Do Is Dream Of You - The Boyfriend - Twiggy
You Are Woman, I Am Man - Funny Girl - Omar Sharif & Barbra Streisand
Talk To The Animals - Dr. Dolittle - Rex Harrison
I've Never Seen Anything Like It - Dr. Dolittle
Music Of The Night - Katherine Jenkins
You'll Be In My Heart - Tarzan
Happiness Is - You're A Good Man Charlie Brown
Good Mornin' - Singin' In The Rain - Gene Kelly, Donald O'Connor & Debbie Reynolds
Run & Tell That - Hairspray - Elijah Kelly
What's The Buzz - Jesus Christ Superstar
Hell To Your Doorstep - Count Of Monte Cristo - Thomas Borchert

Lay All Your Love On Me - Mamma Mia
Welcome To Wonderland - Wonderland
Sherry - Jersey Boys
Beth - Glee - Mark Salling
Poker Face - Glee - Lea Michele & Idina Menzel
On My Own - Les Miserables
I'm Not That Girl - Wicked - Idina Menzel
My Friend The Doctor - Dr. Dolittle - Anthony Newley
Anything You Can Do - Annie Get Your Gun
Brighter Than The Sun - Smash
Grow Old With You - The Wedding Singer
Macavity - Cats
When You're An Addams - The Addams Family - Nathan Lane
Oh Bright New Day - Blood Brothers
I Hope I Get It - A Chorus Line

Random Fact - Nine separate versions of the musical soundtrack for Dr. Dolittle were commissioned in several languages, with over a million copies pressed total, but almost none of them sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment