Tuesday 15 July 2014

What It's All About

The TCR stands for Tramore Community Radio, a local community radio station in the South East of Ireland. We broadcast online 7 days a week and on FM in the local area a few days a week. I have a show based around the music of the musicals and theatre. And I am always on the lookout for new material and good song choices for my show. Not only that, but some regular listeners get in touch to ask again about what I played, what show it was from. So I have decided to put together a blog for it, each week I'll write up my playlist, my reasons behind the choices.

TCR's website, where you can listen online - www.tcrfm.ie.  If you are in the local area, you can catch us on 92.3fm. And if you do have any requests leave them here in comments. TCR is also on facebook and twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment