Wednesday 23 July 2014

23rd July 2014

Having been broadcasting online for the last year, I feel I've used up alot of my themes for the show, so finding new ones is a bit difficult. So when the thought came upon me to do a show dedicated to Duets, I got excited. There are so many different types, and there's at least one in every show, so it meant finding ones I wanted to play easier than I thought.

The featured show this week was Hairspray, for no reason other than I like it.

Track List
Defying Gravity - Wicked - Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenowith
Good Morning Baltimore - Hairspray
All I Ask Of You - The Phantom Of The Opera - Emmy Rossum & Patrick Wilson
Love Is Strange - Dirty Dancing - Mickey & Slyvia
Take Me Or Leave Me - Rent - Idina Menzel & Tracie Thoms
Ladies Choice - Hairspray - Zac Efron
My Eyes - Dr Horrible - Neil Patrick Harris & Felicia Day
Moses - Singin' In The Rain - Gene Kelly & Donald O'Connor
Anything You Can Do - Annie Get Your Gun - John Barrowman & Ruthie Henshall
Bosom Buddies - Mame - Bea Arthur & Angela Lansbury
Could We Start Again Please - Jesus Christ Superstar
Dream On - Glee - Neil Patrick Harris & Matthew Morrison
Who I'd Be - Shrek
The Confrontation - Les Miserables
Run & Tell That - Hairspray - Elijah Kelly
Summer Nights - Grease - John Travolta & Olivia Newton John
Get Happy / Happy Day - Judy Garland & Barbra Streisand
If You Were Gay - Avenue Q
You're Timeless To Me - Hairspray - John Travolta & Christopher Walken
Every Day A Little Death - Ruthie Henshall & Carol Burnett
First Man You Remember -
Lay All Your Love On Me - Mamma Mia! - Amanda Seyfriend & Dominic Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment