Monday 30 March 2015

Spirit Level 29th March 2015

Joe (my Dad) was away this weekend, so I sat in for him on Spirit Level. I enjoy doing his show from time to time, it gives me a chance to play something a bit different.

PJ Olsson - Ready For A Fall
The Piano Guys - Titanium/Pavane
Counting Crows - Big Yellow Taxi
The Overtones - Sh-boom
Si Cranstoun - Rise & Shine
Sole Mio - Amazing Grace
Hothouse Flowers - Don't Go
Letters To Cleo - Cruel To Be Kind
Dixie Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice
Deep Blue Something - Breakfast At Tiffany's
2Cellos - Human Nature
2Cellos - Bang Bang
The Mamas and The Papas - Dedicated To The One I Love
Wayne Newton - L-O-V-E

James Taylor - Carolina On My Mind
Nina Simone - Here Comes The Sun
Elvis - Jailhouse Rock
Elvis - Girl Of My Best Friend
Relish - Father Brother Lover And Sun
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
George Ezra - Listen To The Man
Sheryl Crow - Every Day Is A Winding Road
Christina Aguilera - Candyman
Django Reinhardt - Minor Swing
Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah
Si Cranstoun - Coupe De Ville
Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
Duffy - Warwick Avenue
The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment