Sunday 4 January 2015

Classical & Jazz 4th January 2015

First Classical & Jazz show of the year, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

The Piano Guys - Pictures At An Exhibition
2Cellos - Every Breath You Take
Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
André Rieu - You Are My Hearts Delight
Dukas - The Sorcerers Apprentice
Sammy Davis Jnr - Mr. Bojangles
Etta James - I Just Want To Make Love To You
Ella Fitzgerald - My One And Only Love
Ennio Morricone - Cinema Paradiso Love Theme
Sergei Prokofiev - Romeo & Juliet
Lo-Fang - You're The One That I Want
2Cellos - Candle In The Wind
Cleo Laine - Just The Way You Are
Beethoven - Violin Concerto in D


And that is it for the moment. We are taking a break until March or thereabouts. Going to spend some time looking up new stuff for the upcoming shows. Going to get stuck in an infinite youtube loop, and all for your benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment